Charles A. Thompson
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 98|
Thompson ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 98. Thompson was due to oppose incumbent Antonio Parkinson in the August 2 primary election, but did not appear on the ballot. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Thompson + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Obama On Oklahoma Tornado 2013: America Will Stand 'With Our Fellow ... - Huffington Post
- Our Social Networks - Towanda Daily Review
- Theater - New York Times
- Brimhall Named Bartlett Entrepreneur of Year - Memphis Daily News
- Vacation Iowa: 2013 West Region events - DesMoinesRegister.com
- Clinton district honors 13 retirees for 2012-13 school year - Clinton News
- Get Off the Couch: Catch the groove at killer concerts - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- This Week In The Arts - The Chattanoogan
- Theater to See This Week, Including a Riveting Police Story - LA Weekly (blog)
- Hindsight: A lurid crime of passion in 1863 Spring Hill - Columbia Daily Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |