|Charles A McCall|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 22|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|Mayor of Akota, Oklahoma.|
|High school||Akota High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Oklahoma|
|Master's||University of Colorado|
|Profession||President and CEO of AmeriState Bank|
He served as Mayor of Akota, Oklahoma from 2005 to 2012.
McCall earned his bachelor's degree in Finance from the University of Oklahoma and his master's degree in Banking from the University of Colorado. His professional experience includes serving as the President and CEO of AmeriState Bank.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, McCall served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Economic Development and Financial Services|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Charles McCall was unopposed in the Republican primary. McCall is unchallenged in the general election.
McCall won election in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 22. McCall defeated William R. Claxton in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated Doris Anne Row in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Charles A McCall||50.9%||6,727|
|Democratic||Doris Anne Row||49.1%||6,492|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 22 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Charles A McCall||77%||906|
|William R. Claxton||23%||271|
Comprehensive donor information for Charles McCall is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Charles McCall raised a total of $244,638 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 22, 2013.
|Charles McCall's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 22||$244,638|
|Grand Total Raised||$244,638|
2012Charles McCall won election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Charles McCall raised a total of $244,638.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charles McCall's campaign in 2012|
|Rx Shoppe LLC||$5,000|
|Burrage, David A||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$244,638|
|Source:Follow the Money|
McCall is married with two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + McCall + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Charles McCall," accessed May 28, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "McCall, Charles," accessed July 22, 2013
Wes Hilliard (D)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |