Charles E. Newman
|Charles E. Newman|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 97|
20122012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 97. He lost to incumbent Jason R. Saine in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 97 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jason R. Saine Incumbent||51.6%||5,982|
|Charles E. Newman||13.9%||1,615|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Newman + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Community Calendar for Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - Greensboro News & Record
- Fairmont on the big screen with the release of 'Arthur Newman' - Fayetteville Observer
- The Best Sports TV Characters - Bleacher Report
- Real estate transactions for Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties - Charleston Post Courier (subscription)
- Community Calendar for Wednesday, May 8, 2013 - Greensboro News & Record
- Andrew Wyeth and Tom Post - Santa Barbara Independent
- Coffee gathering to honor Dickson County women - The Tennessean
- The week ahead: ECB, Fed, Facebook, Buffett, Derby - Chicago Daily Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Charles Newman on Facebook
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |