|Indiana State Senate, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University Southeast|
|Master's||Indiana University Southeast|
Freiberger received his B.A. and M.A. degrees from Indiana University Southeast. His professional experience includes working as a teacher for the New Albany/Floyd County School System.
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Indiana State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Charles "Chuck" Freiberger was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Ron Grooms was unopposed in the Republican primary. Freiberger will face Grooms in the general election.
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2010
Freiberger faced Republican candidate Ron Grooms in the November 2 general election. Grooms defeated Freiberger by a margin of 18,965 to 21,019. Democratic incumbent Connie Sipes did not run for re-election.
In the May 4 primary election, Freiberger ran unopposed.
|Indiana State Senate, District 46 - Democratic Primary (2010)|
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website
- Chuck Freiberger on Facebook
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed August 28, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014