|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Independent
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 2nd Congressional District
According to Kimball's website, his campaign themes included:
- Education: "We need to create an education system that challenges, elevates and has relevance to the emerging generation, especially in this interdependent, increasing competitive global environment."
- Employment: "We need to develop sustainable employment that provides every generation the ability to prosper by incentivizing innovation and entrepreneurial daring on the local level."
- Healthcare: "We need a well care system that doesn’t burden those least able to afford it as it ensures that all can be covered. We need to mend the Affordable Healthcare Act not end it."
- See also: Utah's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2012
Kimball was defeated by Republican Chris Stewart. Kimball ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Utah's 2nd District. He ran as an Independent. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Utah District 2 General Election, 2012
|| Jay Seegmiller
|| Jonathan D. Garrard
|| Joseph Andrade
|| Charles E. Kimball
|Source: Utah Lieutenant Governor "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Kimball + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Charles Kimball News Feed