|Rhode Island State Senate District 11|
|Rhode Island State House of Representatives|
|1992 - 2002|
|Bachelor's||University of Rhode Island, 1977|
|J.D.||Loyola University, 1980|
Levesque was a member of the Portsmouth Town Council from 1988 to 1992. He then served in the Rhode Island State House of Representatives from 1992 to 2002.
Levesque earned his B.A. in English from the University of Rhode Island in 1977 and his J.D. from Loyola University in 1980. His professional experience includes working as an attorney for Levesque Law Office from 1980 to 2006, as an Assistant Town Solicitor for the Town of Portsmouth from 1986 to 1988, from 2001 to 2002, and again from 2005 to the present.
- Government Oversight Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
- Health and Human Services Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 11|
|Christopher Ottiano (R)||5376|
|Charles Levesque (D)||4325|
On November 4, 2008, Levesque was re-elected to the 11th District Seat in the Rhode Island State Senate. Levesque raised $20,624 for his campaign, while Ottiano raised $14,457 and Vitkevitch raised $4,000.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 11 (2008)|
|Charles Levesque (D)||5,506|
|Christopher Ottiano (R)||5,393|
|John Stephen Vitkevitch (I)||1,549|
Levesque raised $13,087 during the 2008 election cycle.
His top contributor is listed below.
|Senate Democratic Leadership of Rhode Island||$1,250|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Charles + Levesque + Rhode + Island + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Charles Levesque," accessed November 24, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2008 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Rhode Island State Senate spending, 2008," accessed June 6, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Charles Levesque," accessed November 24, 2014
|Rhode Island State Senate District 11
| Succeeded by|
Christopher Ottiano (R)