Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Senate District 60|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 60
of the New York State Senate
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Swanick ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 60. He was defeated by Michael L. Amodeo in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. Incumbent Mark Grisanti ran against Kevin T. Stocker in the Republican primary. Gregory L. Davis ran unopposed in the Working Families Party primary. Swanick was defeated by Mark Grisanti in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 60, General Election, 2012
||Mark Grisanti Incumbent
|| Michael L. Amodeo
|| Charles M. Swanick
||Working Families Party
|| Gregory L. Davis
|New York State Senate, District 60 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Charles Swanick
| Alfred Coppola
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Swanick + New + York + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Charles Swanick News Feed
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- ↑ State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014