|Colorado House of Representatives, District 26|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Edison High School (1961)|
|Bachelor's||University of Tulsa (1965)|
McConnell earned his B.S. from the University of Tulsa in 1965.
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Diane Mitsch Bush was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Charles McConnell defeated David Moloney in the Republican primary. Bush will face McConnell in the general election.
McConnell ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 26. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. He was defeated by Diane Mitsch Bush (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 26, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Diane E. Mitsch Bush||55.8%||18,470|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + McConnell + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 26
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Chuck McConnell Facebook Page, "Info" accessed October 18, 2012
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014