Charles Potter Jr.
|Charles Potter Jr.|
|Delaware House of Representatives District 1|
|January 8, 2013-Present|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$7,334 annual expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Potter received a B.A. in Business Administration and Computer Programming from Wilmington College.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Potter served on the following committees:
|Delaware Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Gaming & Parimutuels, Chair|
|• Health & Human Development|
Elections for the office of Delaware House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 8, 2014. Incumbent Charles Potter, Jr. is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Potter ran in the 2012 election for Delaware House of Representatives District 1. Potter defeated Victoria Kent and Rourke Moore in the Democratic primary on September 11, 2012 and was unchallenged in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 1, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Charles Potter, Jr.||100%||9,321|
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 1 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Charles Potter, Jr.||63.9%||2,546|
Comprehensive donor information for Potter is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Potter raised a total of $34,310 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 19, 2013.
|Charles Potter's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Delaware State House, District 1||$34,310|
|Grand Total Raised||$34,310|
2012Potter won election to the Delaware House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Potter raised a total of $34,310.
|Delaware House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charles Potter's campaign in 2012|
|Potter Jr, Charles||$3,500|
|Mathis, Larry & Brenda||$600|
|Stewart, Karen Weldin||$600|
|Responsible Delaware Pac||$600|
|Total Raised in 2012||$34,310|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Potter + Delaware + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware House of Representatives
- Delaware House Committees
- Delaware House of Representatives District 1
- Delaware State Legislature
- Charles Potter Jr. Facebook Page, "Info," accessed September 1, 2012
- State of Delaware, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- State of Delaware, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- Delaware State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed July 13, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Potter, Chareles," accessed September 19, 2013
Dennis P. Williams (D)
|Delaware House of Representatives District 1
| Succeeded by|