For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 15|
|High school||Warren High School (1957)|
|Bachelor's||Hendrix College (1961)|
|Master's||University of Arkansas (1968)|
- 1957: Warren High School
- 1961: Hendrix College, B.A, Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- 1968: University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, M.Ed.
Tadlock ran in the 2012 election for Arkansas House of Representatives, District 15. Tadlock ran unopposed in the May 22 Democratic primary and was defeated by Ken Bragg (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 15, General Election, 2012|
- (timed out) Charles Tadlock, "Bio," accessed September 25, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 7, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2012 Election candidates," March 8, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed December 20, 2013
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|