|Maine House of Representatives, District 2|
|2006 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||8|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Profession||Paper Mill Worker (retired)|
Theriault's professional experience includes working in a paper mill.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Theriault served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Transportation, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Theriault served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Theriault served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2009|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Charles Theriault was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Peter Edgecomb was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Theriault won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 2. Theriault ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012, and defeated Jonathan Roy (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Charles Theriault Incumbent||60%||2,506|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 2 (2010)|
|Charles Theriault (D)||2,640||76%|
|Ruldolph St. Peter (R)||698||20%|
Charles Theriault raised $2,592 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 2|
|Charles Theriault (D)||4,133|
Comprehensive donor information for Theriault is available dating back to 2006. Based on available campaign finance records, Theriault raised a total of $15,714 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 12, 2013.
|Charles Theriault's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 2||$4,780|
|2010||Maine State House, District 2||$4,744|
|2008||Maine State House, District 2||$2,592|
|2006||Maine State House, District 2||$3,598|
|Grand Total Raised||$15,714|
2012Theriault won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Theriault raised a total of $4,780.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charles Theriault's campaign in 2012|
|Theriault, Patsy R||$100|
|Theriault, Charles K||$30|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,780|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Theriault received $4,744 in campaign donations. The only contributor was the Public Fund.
In 2008, Theriault collected $2,592 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2008 were:
Theriault and his wife, Patsy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Charles + Theriault + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Charles Theriault
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Theriault
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election Tabulations," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Theriault's 2008 campaign contributions
- followthemoney.org, "Theriault, Charles Ken," accessed September 12, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Maine 2010 - Candidates," accessed March 19, 2014
- 2008 contributors to Charles Theriault
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
|Maine House of Representatives District 2
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |