Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50|
|Profession||Geologist/President, Geotechnical & Environmental Service, Inc.|
Williamson ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50. Williamson defeated D.J. Farris and Dave Hall in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by Bo Mitchell (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50, General Election, 2012|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50 Republican Primary, 2012|
Williamson opposes a State income tax, supports the right to bear arms, and favors free market solutions to promote economic growth.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Williamson + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- Charleswilliamson.com, "Platform," accessed July 28, 2012
- Unofficial Republican state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- Official House Election Results, 2010
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |