|Missouri House of Representatives, District 162|
|2011 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Birthday||July 18, 1965|
|Place of birth||Fayetteville, North Carolina|
Davis' professional experience includes working as an aviation electronics technician in the United States Navy and as a business owner.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Davis served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Small Business|
|• Veterans, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Davis served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Small Business|
|• Tax Reform|
|• Veterans, Vice-chair|
|• Joint Committee on Terrorism, Bioterrorism and Homeland Security|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Charlie Davis was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Davis won re-election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 162. Davis ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and ran unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Davis is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Davis raised a total of $50,339 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Charlie Davis's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 162||$27,875|
|2010||Missouri House of Representatives, District 128||$22,464|
|Grand Total Raised||$50,339|
2012Davis won re-election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Davis raised a total of $27,875.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charlie Davis's campaign in 2012|
|Childress Royalty - Newt Sharp||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$27,875|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Davis was up for re-election, he collected $22,464 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Acme Land Co Newt Sharp||$2,500|
|FG Wiedeman International Inc GW Jackson||$1,000|
Davis and his wife, Laura, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charlie + Davis + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Facebook group
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Davis, Charlie," accessed September 21, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Missouri 2010 - Candidates," accessed May 15, 2014
Terry Swinger (D)
|Missouri House of Representatives District 162
| Succeeded by|
|Missouri House of Representatives District 128
| Succeeded by|
Sue Entlicher (R)
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |