|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 9|
|Bachelor's||Christian Brothers University|
is a 2014 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 9th Congressional District
She was a 2012 Republican candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 9th Congressional District of Tennessee.
Bergmann graduated from Christian Brothers University. She is a managing partner in a small, family run business.
Bergmann’s website highlights the following campaign themes:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|| Top 7 Initiatives of Charlotte 2014
- 1. Charlotte supports: A jobs and growth plan which returns the 9th District to robust job creation with a bold set of tax cuts andregulatory reforms that will free American entrepreneurs to invest and hire, as well as by seeking legislation to reform the Federal Reserve.
- 2. Charlotte supports: The creation of more effective transitional programs for returning vets, like after WWII.
- 3. Charlotte supports: An American energy plan which will unleash America’s full energy production potential in oil, natural gas, coal, biofuels, wind, nuclear oil shale and more, creating jobs, fueling an enduring manufacturing boom, lowering gasoline, diesel, and other energy prices, increasing government revenues, strengthening the dollar, and bolstering national security.
- 4. Charlotte supports: Unleashing growth and innovation to move Tennessee toward open entrepreneurship. By unleashing choice and the power of the market, which can dramatically expand opportunities for every person of every income level, reduce income inequality, generating even more economic growth.
- 5. Charlotte supports: Doctor and patient power to replace the Affordable Care Act. Healthcare reforms can be transformed from a bankrupting weight on our economy, from a broken, fragmented system to a coordinated, innovative system that delivers better health with more choices at lower cost for all Americans.
- 6. Charlotte supports: The 2nd Amendment. Our unalienable right to bear arms is a human right of every person on the planet because every person on the planet deserves the right to defend themselves from those who would oppress them, exploit them, rape them, or kill them.
- 7. Charlotte supports: A commission on religious freedom which should be established to examine and document threats or impediments to religious freedom in the United States and propose steps for reaffirming and protecting the American foundational principles of free speech and free exercise.
—Charlotte Bergmann, http://web.archive.org/web/20140410173335/http://charlottebergmann.com/issues.html
Bergmann is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 9th District. She is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 7, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: Tennessee's 9th Congressional District elections, 2012
Bergmann ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 9th District. Bergmann was defeated by George Flinn Jr. in the August 2 Republican primary.
|U.S. House, Tennessee's 9th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012
George Flinn Jr
| Charlotte Bergmann
| Ernest Lunati
| Rollin Wilson Stooksberry
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charlotte + Bergmann + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Charlotte Bergmann News Feed
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- ↑ Tennessee.gov, "2012 Congressional Candidates," accessed June 30, 2012
- ↑ Bergmann U.S. Congress, "Bio," accessed April 10, 2014
- ↑ Bergmann U.S. Congress, "Issues," accessed April 10, 2014
- ↑ Associated Press "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results"