For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Cherokee County, Iowa
- Main article: Evaluation of Iowa county websites
- County supervisors meeting agendas and minutes are available.
- Administrative officials are listed under respective departments.
- Building permits are available.
- Taxes can be viewed and paid online.
- Some information about public records is provided.
- Some information, including forms, are provided about audits.
- County supervisors are listed, but individual contact information is not available.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on the budget or contracts.
- There is no extensive information about audits.
- There is no online access for public records.
- Cherokee County official website
- Cherokee County Attorney's Office
- Cherokee County Free Public Records Directory
- Cherokee County on Epodunk