Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 22B|
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Cheryl Avenel-Navara was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Rod Hamilton was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Avenel-Navara ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 22B. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Rod Hamilton (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 22B, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Rod Hamilton Incumbent||60.1%||10,165|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cheryl + Avenel-Navara + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 22B
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State Canvassing Board Report," August 19, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 18, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |