Cheryl Lynn Phipps
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 14
of the Utah House of Representatives
Phipps' campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Funding High Quality Public Education
- Family-friendly environment in our state
- Healthy environmental conditions
- Less burdensome tax structure for seniors living on fixed incomes
- Increased accessibility and affordability of higher education
- Economic Development
- Significant ethics and campaign reform
- See also: Utah House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Cheryl Lynn Phipps was unopposed in the Democratic convention. Incumbent Curtis Oda was unopposed in the Republican convention. Oda defeated Phipps in the general election.
|Utah House of Representatives District 14, General Election, 2014
||Curtis Oda Incumbent
|| Cheryl Lynn Phipps
- See also: Utah House of Representatives elections, 2012
Phipps ran in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 14. She was defeated by incumbent Curtis Oda in the Republican convention.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cheryl + Lynn + Phipps + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Cheryl Lynn Phipps News Feed