|Idaho House of Representatives District 2A|
Stransky's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "We hear a lot of talk about developing infrastructure. Most of us think of infrastructure as roads and bridges, but there is another infrastructure that is equally important: human infrastructure."
- Excerpt: "The key to quality jobs is quality education. We cannot and we must not abandon this fact. Idaho’s commitment to public education has eroded over the last decade."
- Excerpt: "We can do better for Idaho. With your support, we can restore fairness, balance and reason to the State Legislature."
Stransky ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 2A. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 15 and was defeated by incumbent Vito Barbieri (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 2A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Vito Barbieri Incumbent||65.7%||14,142|
Stranksy has a son.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Cheryl + Stransky + Idaho + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Cheryl Stransky, accessed October 5, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- ↑ Cheryl Stransky, "Cheryl's Story," accessed October 5, 2012