is one of 64 counties
. The county seat is Cheyenne Wells
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on July 31, 2012.
- County commissioners are listed with office addresses and phone numbers.
- A public records search engine is provided, and contact information (including email) is provided for the County Clerk.
- County administrators are identified along with an office address, phone number and email.
- Information on local taxes is provided, but is out of date.
- There is a calendar of public meetings.
- The most recent meeting agenda is available.
- Some land use permit applications are available online.
- Email addresses were not provided for county commissioners.
- The most current budget and audit is not available. Nor are the ones for the past 3-5 years.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if its a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- Meeting minutes and archives of the minutes for past 3 years are not available.
- Zoning ordinances are not disclosed online.
- ↑ Cheyenne County, Commissioners, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Cheyenne County, County Clerk, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Cheyenne County, Administrator, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Cheyenne County, Taxes, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Cheyenne County, Calendar, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Cheyenne County, Public notices, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Cheyenne County, Planning, Accessed: July 31, 2012