|Georgia State Senate District 51|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Pearson is a past member of the State Executive Committee of the Georgia Republican Party. He is also past Chair of the Dawson County Republican Party.
Pearson is Founder/President/CEO of Pecos Incorporated and Paramount Grading Company. He is currently a Licensed Pilot as well.
Pearson is a graduate of Shorter College.
- Administrative Affairs Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Assignments Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Banking and Financial Institutions Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Economic Development Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Insurance and Labor Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Rules Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Special Judiciary Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Georgia State Senate
On November 4, 2008, Pearson won re-election to the Georgia Senate from Georgia's 51st Senate district. Pearson ran unopposed in the general election, and he received 65,574 votes. Pearson raised $18,625 for his campaign.
In 2008, Pearson collected $18,625 in campaign contributions. The six largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Georgia Chiropractic Association||$4,000|
|Georgia Medical Association||$4,000|
|Hovis Homes Inc.||$2,500|
|Fox Creek Properties||$2,500|
|Georgia Hospital Association||$2,500|
Pearson and his wife, Jill, have three children.
- Biography from the Georgia State Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Georgia State Senate - District 51
| Succeeded by|