|Georgia State Senate District 51|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Pearson served on the State Executive Committee of the Georgia Republican Party and as Chair of the Dawson County Republican Party.
Pearson graduated from Shorter College. His professional experience includes working as Founder/President/CEO of Pecos Incorporated and Paramount Grading Company.
- Administrative Affairs Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Assignments Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Banking and Financial Institutions Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Economic Development Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Insurance and Labor Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Rules Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Special Judiciary Committee, Georgia State Senate
- Transportation Committee, Georgia State Senate
On November 4, 2008, Pearson won re-election to the Georgia Senate from Georgia's 51st Senate district. Pearson ran unopposed in the general election, and he received 65,574 votes. Pearson raised $18,625 for his campaign.
In 2008, Pearson collected $18,625 in campaign contributions. The six largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Georgia Chiropractic Association||$4,000|
|Georgia Medical Association||$4,000|
|Hovis Homes Inc.||$2,500|
|Fox Creek Properties||$2,500|
|Georgia Hospital Association||$2,500|
Pearson and his wife, Jill, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Chip + Pearson + Georgia + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia State Senate
- Georgia Senate Committees
- Georgia state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Georgia State Senate - District 51
| Succeeded by|