|New Jersey General Assembly, District 9|
|Associate's||Ocean County College|
McManus earned his A.A. from Ocean County College in 2012 and is currently attending Stockton College for a degree in Business. He was a Stafford Town Council candidate in 2012 but was not elected.
McManus's campaign website highlighted the following four issues:
- Tax reform
- Small business
McManus ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 9. McManus was bracketed with Peter Ferwerda III. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Brian E. Rumpf (R) and incumbent DiAnne C. Gove (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
In 2013, McManus’ endorsements included the following:
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
McManus resides in Manahawkin, NJ
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + McManus + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- McManus' Campaign website
- Christopher McManus on Facebook
- Christopher McManus' twitter
- Christopher McManus Bio from Project vote smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- www.gallowaytwpnews.com, "Stockton College Student Christopher McManus Seeks Assembly Seat as a Democrat Representing Galloway," accessed September 4, 2013
- McManus Campaign website, "Platforms," accessed September 4, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 4, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |