|Iowa State Senate District 46|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Brase served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Labor and Business Relations|
|• Local Government, Vice-chair|
|• Natural Resources & Environment|
Brase's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Putting Iowa families ahead of partisan politics.
- Excerpt:"He’ll work with anyone who has a good idea – Republican or Democrat – and stand up to partisan politics on behalf of Iowa families. Protecting Iowa families is what he’s been trained to do."
Honoring Iowa veterans.
- Excerpt:"Push for discounted tuition rates at Iowa colleges for returning veterans to transition back into Iowa’s workforce. Ensure banks can’t foreclose on soldiers while they’re in combat."
Chris Brase’s Plan for Iowa Families
- Excerpt:"Cut property taxes for middle class families and local businesses and push for more low-interest loans for Main Street businesses."
Chris Brase’s Plan for Iowa's Future
- Excerpt:"Link skilled workforce training at community colleges to local businesses so students are prepared for area jobs and are ready to hire upon graduation."
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Brase ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 46. Brase ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated District 42 incumbent Shawn Hamerlinck in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 46, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Shawn Hamerlinck Incumbent||46.6%||13,950|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Brase + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- IA needs safe passing law - Pilot Tribune (blog)
- Iowa Legislature: A tale of compromise - Quad City Times
- First the good news: Taxes will go down - Muscatine Journal
- Davenport council pans tax deal - Quad City Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Sen. Brase's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Chris Brase on Facebook
Gene Fraise (D)
|Iowa State Senate District 46
| Succeeded by|