Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 119|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Incumbent Leon Stavrinakis was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Chris Cannon defeated Ken Fipps in the Republican primary. Colin Ross ran as a Libertarian candidate. Sean Thornton (L) was defeated at convention. Stavrinakis defeated Cannon and Ross in the general election.
|South Carolina State House, District 119, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Leon Stavrinakis Incumbent||60.5%||6,676|
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 119 Republican Primary, 2014|
Cannon filed to run in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 119. He would have faced Sean Hughes in the Republican primary on June 12. Incumbent Leon Stavrinakis (D) ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Cannon + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- South Carolina State Legislature
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Primary Election Results," accessed June 11, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2012 Candidates," accessed April 25, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |