Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 19|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Christensen's professional experience includes working as an agent at Insurance and Financial Services. He also served in the United States Navy from 1969-1975.
Christensen earned his BA from Colby College in 1969.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Christensen served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Christensen won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
In 2010, a year in which Christensen was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Christensen and his wife, Lynn, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Christensen + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Calgary schools plan to drop letter grades in 2014 - Daily Caller
- Independents key to hotly contested Massachusetts Senate race - Daily Caller
- Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, and the cold war over the GOP's heart and soul - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010