Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 19|
|2010 - 2012|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Years of service||1969 - 1975|
Christensen earned his B.A. from Colby College in 1969. His professional experience includes working as an agent at Insurance and Financial Services. He served in the United States Navy from 1969 to 1975.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Christensen served on this committee:
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Eight candidates are unopposed in the Democratic primary, while nine candidates will face off in the Republican primary. A full list of candidates running in this district can be found here.
In 2010, a year in which Christensen was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Christensen and his wife, Lynn, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chris + Christensen + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Hillsborough 21
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
- http://race42016.com, ""10 Additional NH State Representatives Endorse Romney," December 8, 2011