Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 10A|
Kellett's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Promoting Sustainable Small Business Job Growth (through Tax Cuts & Incentives, Streamlining Regulations and Removing Redundancies)."
- Excerpt:"Reducing Taxes."
- Excerpt:"Reducing Government Spending."
- Excerpt:"Supporting Individual Freedom."
- Excerpt:"Upholding our U.S. Constitution."
Kellett ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 10A. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent John Ward (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 10A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Ward Incumbent||57.1%||11,789|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chris + Kellett + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |