Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 6|
|High school||Cozad High School|
|Place of birth||Cozad, NE|
Sorge's campaign website listed the following issues:
- "I am prolife"
- "I believe that life begins at conception"
- "I believe that abortion is murder and is wrong in any situation."
- "Supporter of Clean Beef Exchange"
- "Representing our ranchers and farmers, who feed America."
- "I believe that the best type of education is hands on"
- "I believe that most sex education should be taught at home and not in the classroom"
- "Oil," "Coal," "Natural Gas," "Wind"
- "Less Regulations"
- Gun Rights
- "I am a Supporter of the 2nd Amendment"
- "I believe that Wyoming citizens have the right to carry concealed firearms"
- "I do not support government run healthcare"
- "I believe that the Affordable Healthcare Act (Obamacare) is unconstitutional"
- "I support healthcare exchange to keep healthcare cost low"
- "I support tough immigration laws"
- "I support stronger border security"
- "I believe in the principle of no taxation without representation"
- "I do not support higher taxes for the rich nor do I support lower taxes for the poor."
- "I stand for equal and fair taxes."
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Liz Batton ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Richard Cannady defeated Chris Sorge and James Noblin, Jr. in the Republican primary. Batton will face Cannady in the general election.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Richard Cannady Incumbent||65.2%||1,163|
Sorge is 21 years old. He has a girlfriend.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Sorge + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Wyoming state legislative districts
- Wyoming House of Representatives
- Wyoming House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Campaign website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Campaign YouTube Channel
- Campaign Twitter Feed
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Wyoming Family Coalition candidate survey responses (PDF)
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 31, 2014
- Chris Sorge for Wyoming HD 06, accessed August 15, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Wyoming Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List