|Georgia House of Representatives District 14|
|January 11, 2011 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||University of Georgia Law School|
|Service/branch||Air Force Judge Advocate General|
Coomer operates his own law practice in Cartersville, GA. He serves as a judge advocate in the U.S. Air Force Reserve's JAG Corps. Coomer earned his J.D. from the University of Georgia Law School. He and his wife, Heidi, have two children.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Coomer served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Retirement, Vice Chair|
|• Banks and Banking|
|• Judiciary - Non-Civil|
|• Juvenile Justice|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Coomer served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Children and Youth|
|• Defense and Veterans Affairs|
|• Judiciary - Non-Civil|
Coomer ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 14. Coomer ran unopposed in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.  Coomer won re-election in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Chrisian Coomer Incumbent||100%||16,348|
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 14 (2010)|
|Christian Coomer (R)||10,954||78.5%|
|Dan Ledford (D)||2,993||21.5%|
Coomer came in first in the July 20 primary.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 14 - Republican Primary (2010)|
He faced Shep Helton in a primary runoff on August 10, defeating him 2,369-2,237.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 14 - Republican Primary Runoff (2010)|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Coomer was up for re-election, he collected $40,265 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Perry, Dr John T||$2,400|
Coomer was endorsed by:
- The Newsvine Tea Party 
Coomer and his spouse Heidi have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Christian + Coomer + Georgia + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State Rep. Christian Coomer - Rome News Tribune
- Lobbyists report spending on local legislators - Rome News Tribune
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Christian Coomer campaign website
- Georgia House of Representatives - Christian Coomer
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Elections Division "2012 Election Results" Accessed November 16, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State - 2010 Election results
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "July 20, 2010 State Representative primary results
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "August 10, 2010 State Representative primary runoff results
- ↑ 210 contributions
- ↑ Newsvine.com
|Georgia House District 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |