|New Jersey State Senate, District 16|
|J.D.||The College of William Mary|
Mastondrea received his undergraduate degree in International Studies and Political Science from Elmira College in 1994. He later studied law at the University of Edinburgh and the College of William and Mary. Mastondrea is an attorney at Eichen, Crutchlow, Zaslow & McElroy.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Mastondrea ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 16. Mastondrea was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Christopher Bateman (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey State Senate, District 16 General Election, 2013|
|Republican||Christopher Bateman Incumbent||60.3%||34,865|
|Democratic||Christian R. Mastondrea||39.7%||22,990|
In 2013, Mastondrea’s endorsements included the following:
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
Mastondrea currently resides in Hillsborough, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christian + Mastondrea + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 5, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections," accessed September 4, 2013