|Ohio House of Representatives District 50|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Hagan earned her degree in Business Administration from Mallone University. She is the head tennis coach at Marlington High School.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hagan served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Economic Development and Regulatory Reform|
|• Public Utilities|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hagan served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Economic and Small Business Development|
|• Public Utilities|
|• Veterans Affairs|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Deborah Cain was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Christina Hagan was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hagan and Cain will face off in the general election.
Hagan won election in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 50. Hagan was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and defeated Sue Ryan (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 50, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Christina Hagan Incumbent||59.5%||31,068|
Comprehensive donor information for Hagan is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Hagan raised a total of $182,916 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 4, 2013.
|Christina Hagan's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Ohio State House, District 50||$182,916|
|Grand Total Raised||$182,916|
2012Hagan won re-election to the Ohio State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Hagan raised a total of $182,916.
|Ohio State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christina Hagan's campaign in 2012|
|Ohio House Republican Organizational Committee||$57,164|
|Prather, Donald B.||$5,000|
|Timken, Ward J.||$5,000|
|Alexander, Anthony J.||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$182,916|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Hagan is married to Adam Nemeth.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christina + Hagan + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Ohio General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Ohio state legislative districts
- Profile from the Ohio House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Ohio.com, "GOP picks Hagan to fill seat," March 2, 2011
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Hagan, Christina," accessed June 4, 2013
Todd Snitchler (R)
|Ohio House of Representatives District 50
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |