|Maine House of Representatives, District 101|
|December 5, 2012-present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Powers served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 101 incumbent Christine Powers was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Richard Cebra was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards and was replaced by John Nostin. Powers defeated Nostin in the general election.
Powers won election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 101. Powers ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Laurie Mondville (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 101, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Powers is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Powers raised a total of $4,438 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Christine Powers's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 101||$4,438|
|Grand Total Raised||$4,438|
2012Powers won election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Powers raised a total of $4,438.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christine Powers's campaign in 2012|
|Powers, Christine B||$70|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,438|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christine + Powers + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Christine Powers
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Powers, Christine B," accessed September 18, 2013
Richard Cebra (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 101
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |