|Illinois State Senate District 41|
|1997 - Present|
|January 11, 2017|
|Years in position||16|
|Senate Minority Leader|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Birthday||December 21, 1952|
|Place of birth||Oak Park, Illinois|
Radongo graduated with her Bachelor's and Master's in Social Work Degree from Loyola-Chicago. Before becoming a Senator, Radongo was a social worker and a part-time Trustee for LaGrange.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Radogno served on the following committees:
|Illinois Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Committee of the Whole|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Radogno served on these committees:
|Illinois Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Committee of the Whole|
|• Government Reform, Vice Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Radogno served on these committees:
|Illinois Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Government Reform, Vice-Chairwoman|
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Radogno won re-election in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 41. Radogno was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was unopposed in the general election, which takes place November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Christine Radogno Incumbent||100%||79,517|
|Illinois State Senate, District 41 (2008)|
|Christine Radogno (R)||74,777|
|Audrey Manley (D)||42,848|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2008, Radogno collected $500,454 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to her campaign.
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$15,500|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$13,500|
|Cable Television & Communications Association of Illinois||$11,500|
|Citizens for Frank Watson||$9,812|
|Illinois Hospital & Health Systems Association||$9,500|
|Cameli & Hoag Radogno||$8,000|
|Illinois Health Care Association||$7,500|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$6,573|
|Illinois Merchants Association||$6,000|
|American Insurance Association||$5,750|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$5,625|
|Illinois Podiatric Medical Association||$5,500|
|Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce||$5,500|
|AFSCME Illinois Council 31||$5,250|
|Service Employees Local 880||$5,000|
Illinois Opportunity Project
The Illinois Opportunity Project, "an independent research and public policy enterprise that promotes legislative solutions in advance of free markets and free minds," annually releases its Legislative Vote Card, grading all members in both chambers of the Illinois General Assembly on the basis of their support of "pro-growth economic policies that increase personal freedom and reign in expansive government."
Radogno received a score of 100.00 out of 100 in 2012 for a grade of A+ according to the IOP’s grading scale. Her score was tied for the highest among all 59 members of the Illinois State Senate included in the Vote Card.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Christine + Radogno + Illinois + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Senate Passes Tanning Bed Ban for Minors - Patch.com
- Illinois Senate panel endorses ammunition limit - The State Journal-Register
- Sandy Hook parents help Illinois high-capacity magazine ban - Chicago Tribune
- Illinois Senate Approves Radogno Bill to Ban Minors from Tanning Beds - Patch.com
- Illinois Senate OKs union-backed pension deal - The State Journal-Register
- Senate panel OKs restrictive gun bill - The State Journal-Register
- No fix in sight for dispute with Lyons Township school treasurer's office - The Doings La Grange
- Senate OKs tanning booth ban for minors - Chicago Daily Herald
- Radogno questions ?sham? medical marijuana bill - The Doings La Grange
- Illinois Senate panel OKs restrictive concealed carry bill - Rockford Register Star
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Radogno represents Illinois Senate District 41. District 41 includes the Southwest Chicago suburbs of LaGrange and Lemont.
Christine is married to Nunzio Randango. They have three children and reside in LaGrange, Illinois.
- Sen. Radogno's website
- Profile at Illinois Senate Republicans
- Biography, bills and committees at the 98th Illinois General Assembly
- Summary, biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions at Follow The Money
- Profile at Facebook
- Profile at Twitter
- Profile at Wikipedia
- ↑ "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- ↑ Chicago Tribune, "State Senate GOP leader endorses 'Mittney' for president," March 13, 2012
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012
- ↑ Illinois Senate election results for 2008
- ↑ Radogno Campaign Donors
- ↑ Illinois Opportunity Project, "The Project," accessed February 21, 2013
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Illinois Opportunity Project, Legislative Vote Card home page, accessed February 21, 2013
- ↑ "Illinois Chamber of * Commerce Committee, Illinois State Senate, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 41
| Succeeded by|