Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 23|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Andrews served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Labor, Industrial and Rehabilitative Services|
Andrews won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 23. Andrews was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Andrews advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Stephen DeStefano (D), incumbent Mary Beth Walz (D), Thomas Keane (R), JR Joell (R), and Jack Finan (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 13 general election (2010)|
|Thomas Keane (R)||2,551|
|Stephen DeStefano (D)||2,376|
|JR Joell (R)||2,198|
|Mary Beth Walz (D)||2,120|
|Jack Finan (R)||2,109|
|Christopher Andrews (D)||1,668|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chris + Andrews + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Claire McCaskill Backs Hillary Clinton 2016 Effort - Huffington Post
- Magpul offers super hi-capacity magazines for sale ahead of state ban - Daily Caller
- Hillary Clinton 2016 Supporters Rally Outside Of Former Secretary Of State's ... - Huffington Post
- Which bathroom should transgendered students use? - Daily Caller
- Swing voters walk away from Obama's second term - Daily Caller
- Obama runs immigration bill from White House, according to new report - Daily Caller
- Calgary schools plan to drop letter grades in 2014 - Daily Caller
- The one place in the world where the US Congress is loved: Europe - Daily Caller
- Castro government funded 'flu shot' abortion doctor's education in Cuba - Daily Caller
- McConnell campaign, tea party activist publicly spar over primary challenge - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found