Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Texas, District 18|
Barber ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Texas' 18th District. He ran as a Libertarian candidate. He ran against Sean Seibert (R) and incumbent Sheila Jackson-Lee (D) in the November 6, 2012, general election.
|U.S. House, Texas, District 18 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sheila Jackson Lee Incumbent||75%||146,223|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + Barber + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Classical and Opera - New York Times
- IRS Commissioner Learned Of Tea Party Targeting In May 2012 - Huffington Post - Huffington Post
- Varying Markey Leads in Polls; SD Signs Point Against Johnson's Son; Sanfords ... - National Journal
- Classical Music and Opera Listings for April 19-25 - New York Times
- WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS' WEEKEND EDITION: Shock guest ... - Politico (blog)
- CHARLOTTE MAYOR JOINS CABINET -- LIFE LESSON from Gio Gonzalez ... - Politico (blog)
- Rand Paul Tries to Transform a Moment Into a Movement - Wall Street Journal
- From the Creaux's Nest - TheRecordLive - TheRecordLive.com
- A Polarized Congress Tests Fred Upton's Instincts - National Journal
- Part Two: Hutto Fire Department history and stories - The Hutto News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
Public Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts M - Z |