|Montana House of Representatives, District 64|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Manchester Memorial High School, 1996|
|Bachelor's||University of New Hampshire, 1988|
Burke's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||As a representative of the State of the Montana I will work together with my colleagues to accomplish the following:
Burke's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||1. Work to create and support a sustainable year round economy that supports businesses and communities throughout District 70 and the State of Montana.
2. Work to create and support sustainable services that provide for the safety and general welfare of District 70 and Montana citizens.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Christopher Burke defeated C.J. Monteith in the Democratic primary. District 70 incumbent Kerry White was unopposed in the Republican primary. White faces Burke in the general election. Incumbent Tom Woods (D) is running in District 62.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 64 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Burke ran as an independent candidate in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 70. Burke ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by April Buonamici (D) and Kerry E. White (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 70, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Burke + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives District 64
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Official campaign website (2014)
- Official campaign website (2012) (Archived)
- Christopher Burke on Twitter
- Christopher Burke on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Christopher Burke for HD64 Montana Legislature, "Issues," accessed May 21, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Christopher Burke, home page, accessed April 21, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |