|Connecticut House of Representatives District 126|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Caruso served on the Bridgeport Democratic Town Committee and was Town Chair from 1986 to 1988.
Prior to leaving the house, Caruso served on the following committees:
- Finance, Revenue, and Bonding
- Public Safety and Security
- Regulation Review (Ranking Member)
Caruso ran for re-election to the 126th District seat in 2010. Caruso ran unopposed in the primary and general election.
On November 4, 2008, Caruso won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 126th District, defeating Joseph Minutolo (R). Caruso received 7,198 votes in the election while Minutolo received 781 votes. Caruso raised $57,540 for his campaign.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 126|
|Christopher Caruso (D and WF)||7,198|
|Joseph Minutolo (R)||781|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Christopher Caruso's 2008 campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Christopher + Caruso + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- CT Post, "Special elections mean more expenses, more rhetoric," January 9, 2011
- West Hartford Patch, "Feb. 18 the Deadline to Register to Vote in Special Election," January 20, 2011
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 12, 2014
- District 126 Connecticut House candidate funds, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 Contributions," accessed December 12, 2014
|Connecticut State House District 126
| Succeeded by|
Charlie Stallworth (D)
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |