Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|3rd Circuit Court, Michigan|
|Past position:||State senator, Michigan State Senate|
|Undergraduate:||University of Michigan, 1978|
|Law School:||Detroit College of Law, 1986|
|Candidate for:||3rd Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Christopher Dingell is a judge for the 3rd Circuit Court in Wayne County, Michigan. He was first elected to the court in November 2002 and re-elected in November 2008. His current term ends on January 1, 2015. On November 4, 2014, Dingell was re-elected unopposed for another six-year term commencing on January 1, 2015, and expiring on December 31, 2020.
- See also: Michigan judicial elections, 2014
| Dingell ran for re-election to the 3rd Circuit Court.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2002 Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court Non-Incumbent," accessed November 26, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2008 Election Results: 3rd Circuit Court Incumbents," accessed November 26, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed July 9, 2014
- Michigan Legislature, "Biography of State Senator Christopher Dingell," accessed November 26, 2014
- LinkedIn.com, "Christopher Dingell," accessed July 11, 2014