|Rhode Island House District 51|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Fierro earned his BA from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 2002. He currently works as a Research Specialist for New England Carpenters Labor Management Program.
Fierro joined the Rhode Island House of Representatives in 2009. He has served in that position since, representing the 51st District.
While a member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives, Fierro served on the following committees:
- Corporations Committee, Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Municipal Government Committee, Rhode Island House of Representatives
Fierro ran unsuccessfully for re-election to the 51st District seat in 2010. Robert Phillips defeated him in the September 14 primary election. Phillips faced no opposition in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives District 51|
|Christopher Fierro (D)||3,503|
Listed below are the two largest contributors to Christopher Fierro's 2008 campaign.
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 51||$1,000|
Fierro and his wife, Kristina, have three children.
- North Carolina House of Representative - Rep. Christopher Fierro
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Rhode Island House of Representatives - District 51
| Succeeded by|
Robert Phillips (D)