Christopher J. England
|Christopher J. England|
|Alabama House of Representatives District 70|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Howard University, 1999|
|J.D.||University of Alabama, 2002|
|Birthday||August 19, 1976|
England received his JD from the University of Alabama, and BA from Howard University.
He is a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated, Bailey Tabernacle CME Church, and serves on the Board of Directors of the Police Athletic League and PRIDE.
England served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Services (Insurance)
- Subcommittee on Civil Justice
- Local Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Tuscaloosa County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
England won re-election to the 70th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
England raised $22,400 for his campaign.
In 2010, England raised $59,075 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$10,000|
|Environmental Campaign Fund||$10,000|
|Fight Back For Justice Fund||$5,000|
In 2006, England collected $22,400 in donations.
Below are England's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$10,000|
|AL Trial Lawyers Assoc||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Christopher + England + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
England and his wife have three children.
- Alabama Legislature - Christopher J. England
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Chris England on Facebook
|Alabama House District 70
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |