|Christopher Joseph Brunt|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 33A|
|High school||Idaho Falls Senior High School, 1997|
|Birthday||February 19, 1979|
|Place of birth||Rexburg, ID|
|Religion||Spiritual Humanist/ Unitarian Universalist|
Christopher Joseph Brunt
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Libertarian
candidate for District 33A
of the Idaho House of Representatives
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2012
Joseph Brunt ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 33A. he was defeated by Janet Trujillo (R) and Mary E. Haley (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 33A, General Election, 2012
|| Mary E. Haley
|| Christopher Joseph Brunt
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + Joseph Brunt + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Failed to load RSS feed (not array) from http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Christopher+Joseph Brunt+Idaho+House&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 12, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012