Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado State Senate District 10|
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
Mull ran in the 2012 election for Colorado State Senate District 10. He ran unopposed in the Constitution Party primary on June 26, 2012. He was defeated by Republican Owen Hill in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Colorado State Senate, District 10, General Election, 2012|
|American Constitution Party||Christopher Mull||9.5%||5,721|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + Mull + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Edge: There's No Sexy Way to Talk About Jobs - National Journal
- Wonkbook: Time is the enemy on immigration reform - Washington Post - Washington Post (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results