|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 15|
|2008 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Nevins' professional experience is the New Hampshire Air National Guard.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Nevins served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Nevins won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Nevins raised $700 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham District 15|
|Christopher Nevins (R)||4,439|
|Nancy Stiles (R)||4,918|
|Susan Kepner (D)||4,401|
|Russell Bridle (R)||4,242|
|Robert Cushing (D)||3,995|
|Dennis Kepner (D)||3,731|
In 2010, a year in which Nevins was up for re-election, he collected $4,776 in donations.
Nevins and his wife have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + Nevins + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008, 2006
- Christopher Nevins on LinkedIn
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 15
| Succeeded by|
Mary M. Allen (R)