|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 6-4|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pearson served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health Care|
|• Health Care Oversight|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Pearson served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Health Care|
Pearson won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 6-4. Pearson was unopposed in the August 28 Vermont Progressive Party primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Christopher Pearson ran for the Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 3-4 in 2010. He ran against Diane Gottlieb in the primary on August 24, 2010. He defeated Peg Boyle Single (D) and Diane Gottlieb (P) in the November 2, 2010 general election.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 3-4 General Election (2010)|
|Kesha Ram (D)||1,345|
|Christopher Pearson (Vermont Progressive Party)||1,002|
|Peg Boyle Single (D)||720|
|Diane Gottlieb (Vermont Progressive Party)||196|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Pearson was up for re-election, he collected $14,201 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christopher Pearson's campaign in 2010|
|Vermont State Employees Association||$1,000|
|Contribution By Candidate Or Candidates Immediate Family||$500|
|Bingham, Diana J||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$14,201|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Pearson + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Shumlin Sours Vt. Progressives - Valley News
- Progressives May Run Against Shumlin in 2014 - Vermont Public Radio
- The Progressive Party And The Governor - Vermont Public Radio
- Vermont Nullifies UN-Mandated Federal Marijuana War - The New American
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Larry Austin, Whole Foods Detroit Store ... - Huffington Post
- Guv Signs Pot Bill - The Northfield News
- Fighter Flight: Will the New F-35 Noise Report Become a Political Bombshell? - Seven Days
- Accused child-killer in court - Stowe Today
- Food Informants: A Week In The Life Of Aaron Franklin Of Franklin Barbecue - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- List of 2010 candidates for Vermont House of Representatives
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Vermont State House Directory