|U.S. House, Texas, District 33|
Castaneda's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Women's Healthcare
- Excerpt: "Women's healthcare is under attack in Texas and elsewhere. Millions of women obtain primary care through Planned Parenthood, but Texas and Congress are removing funding from these programs and providers. "
- Medicare/Social Security
- Excerpt: "The Ryan Budget passed by the Republican-controlled Congress preserves tax breaks for the wealthy but would end Medicare as it currently exists and threatens Social Security. This is wrong. Chrysta will preserve and strengthen these programs for those who rely on them."
- The Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt: "Chrysta will work to bring clean manufacturing jobs back to District 33, which has long been the home of top manufacturing firms. We no longer manufacture critical-care cancer drugs in the United States. We increasingly rely on foreign companies to produce them, potentially compromising the safety of the drug supply."
- Community Redevelopment
- Excerpt: "District 33 is at a crossroads of new development and change, which can enhance quality of life but has the potential to disrupt communities and displace current residents. Chrysta believes that we need to balance economic growth and development with the need to preserve the unique qualities of our neighborhoods as they exist."
- Equal Rights
- Excerpt: "Chrysta supports full equality for women, minorities and LGBT persons, including employment nondiscrimination, marital rights and medical consent. Chrysta will support legislation to end all forms of discrimination and bullying."
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |