|Montana House of Representatives, District 100|
|Bachelor's||Sentinel High School, 1966|
|Years of service||12 years|
|Birthday||October 30, 1947|
|Place of birth||Missoula, Montana|
Erickson has been a member of the Bonner Milltown Community Council.
Erickson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Chuck will work hard to:
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Andrea Olsen defeated Chuck Erickson in the Democratic primary. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary. Incumbent Champ Edmunds (R) is not seeking re-election.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 100 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Erickson ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 91. Erickson ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by David Moore (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 91, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chuck + Erickson + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Chuck Erickson on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Facebook, "Chuck Erickson Democrat HD 100," accessed May 16, 2014
- Chuck Erickson for the Montana Legislature, "Services," accessed October 18, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |