was a 2014 Libertarian
candidate for District 26
of the Oregon House of Representatives
He was a 2012 Libertarian candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 4th Congressional District of Oregon. He lost in the general election.
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Eric Squires was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent John Davis was unopposed in the Republican primary. Davis ran on the Independent ticket and Squires ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Chuck Huntting ran as a Libertarian candidate. Davis defeated Squires and Huntting in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives District 26, General Election, 2014
||John Davis Incumbent
|| Eric D. Squires
|| Chuck Huntting
- See also: Oregon's 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
Huntting ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Oregon's 4th District. Huntting faced Democratic incumbent Peter DeFazio and Republican Art Robinson in the general election on November 6, 2012. DeFazio won.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chuck + Huntting + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this candidate due to the nature of the search engine.
Chuck Hunting News Feed
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Candidate Filing," accessed September 7, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 CNN "Oregon Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Official general election results for 2014," accessed April 30, 2015