For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 26|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Eric Squires was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent John Davis was unopposed in the Republican primary. Davis ran on the Independent ticket and Squires ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Chuck Huntting ran as a Libertarian candidate. Davis defeated Squires and Huntting in the general election.
Huntting ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Oregon's 4th District. Huntting faced Democratic incumbent Peter DeFazio and Republican Art Robinson in the general election on November 6, 2012. DeFazio won.
|U.S. House, Oregon District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Peter DeFazio Incumbent||59.1%||212,866|
|Source: Oregon Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chuck + Huntting + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this candidate due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 26
- Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Chuck Huntting on Twitter
- Chuck Huntting on LinkedIn
- Oregon candidate list for 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Candidate Filing," accessed September 7, 2012
- CNN "Oregon Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014