|Former candidate for|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 98|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives consisted of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Sean Scanlon was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Cindy Cartier was unopposed in the Republican primary. Scanlon defeated Cartier in the general election.
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2012
Cartier ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut State Senate District 12. Cartier ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. She was defeated by incumbent Edward Meyer (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut State Senate, District 12, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Edward Meyer Incumbent||53.2%||25,888|
Cartier was uncontested in the August 10 primary. She was defeated by incumbent Democrat Patricia Widlitz in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cindy + Cartier + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 98
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Cindy Cartier on Twitter
- Cindy Cartier on LinkedIn
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official primary and general election results," accessed November 26, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed June 18, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results for 2012," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012" accessed November 17, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |