City & Village Electrical Aggregation Questions, 57 (March 201)
Most of the measures were approved
These measures sought to allow village and city officials to aggregated electricity in the municipality in order to obtain lower rates. Residents and small businesses also could opt out of the programs if they wanted.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|Shall the Village of Barrington have the authority to arrange for the supply of electricity for its residential and small commercial retail customers who have not opted out of such program?|
- Lemont Patch, "Report: Romney Dominated Suburban Cook County's Higher Income Townships," May 9, 2012
- Skokie Review, "Skokie voters head to polls March 20," March 12, 2012
- Elm Leaves, "Elmwood Park seeks aggregation vote," February 27, 2012
- The Daily Northwestern, "Evanston residents to vote on cheaper, cleaner energy," February 8, 2012
- Palatine Patch, "Electricity Referendum Forums Planned," February 4, 2012
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |