A City of Albany Sales Tax Increase, Measure F
ballot question was on the November 6, 2012 ballot
for voters in the City of Albany in Alameda County
, where it was approved
Measure F imposed an additional 1/2-cent sales tax on the purchase of goods and services within the City of Albany.
| Measure F|
| Yes|| 6,237|| 79.88%|
- Final certified results from the Alameda County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|| MEASURE F: "￼￼To maintain and provide city services and facilities, including:
- Fire and Police protection, safety, and emergency response
- recreational programs, parks, playgrounds, and open space
- senior and youth programs and facilities
- community development and environmental preservation
- and other general city services and facilities,
shall the City of Albany enact a 1/2-cent sales tax, with annual independent audits, to end after eight years, with all funds spent only in Albany?
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.