A City of Castle Pines North District Dissolution Question was on the November 2, 2010 ballot in the city of Castle Pines, which is in Douglas County.
This measure asked voters in the city to chose which district the city would prefer to get water services from if the district of Castle Pines North was dissolved. Each of the four proposed replacement service districts were scheduled to charge the same rate for services rendered.
- The City of Castle Pines North 1,750 (40.99%)
- Parker Water San. District 239 (5.60%)
- The Town of Castle Rock 507 (11.88%)
- Centennial Water San. District 146 (3.42%)
- No Preference 1,627 (38.11%)