City of Cathedral City Utility Users Tax, Measure L (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the City of Cathedral City in Riverside County, where it was approved.
Measure L enacted a 3% utility users tax.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Riverside County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure L: "Shall the City of Cathedral City impose a utility users' tax at the rate of three percent (3%) on telecommunication services, electricity, gas and solid waste removal?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- California Utility User Taxes
- Other utility user taxes in California.
- Majority of Cathedral City voters favor new tax measure, July 9, 2008 (dead link)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.