For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
City of Cathedral City Utility Users Tax, Measure L (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the City of Cathedral City in Riverside County, where it was approved.
Measure L enacted a 3% utility users tax.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Riverside County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure L: "Shall the City of Cathedral City impose a utility users' tax at the rate of three percent (3%) on telecommunication services, electricity, gas and solid waste removal?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- California Utility User Taxes
- Other utility user taxes in California.
- Majority of Cathedral City voters favor new tax measure, July 9, 2008 (dead link)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.